Sunday 2 September 2012

The movie 'Fast Five'

I just watched the movie Fast Five. It is so good. I think its a must watch movie. Its a sequel of Fast and Furious, but the plot is way better than the previous The Fast and The Furious movies. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker again.

I think I am going back to liking Vin Diesel, he proved himself to me that he is one hot actor again...:P

In the last scene, there was a photo of Letty ( Dom's girlfriend who was supposed killed in Fast and Furious) in the file, who knows Letty was not dead!...

And also, I came to know that there is a next sequel that will be Fast Six, I cannot wait to see it.

In the Fast and Furious, I just love him and Michelle Rodriguez ( as Letty)  as couple, I think they are the best couple ever! Both of them look so good together.

Here are some images of Vin -
                                        What a killer eyes! Damn!

 
His partner is one lucky woman!
I checked his Facebook, yes, its his real Facebook account dedicated for fans which he himself maintain it, I can just see that he is a warm, humble, down-to-earth person. No, I am not exaggerating, I am not too bad in reading face :P
Damn!
 
 
With his co-stars in Fast Five ( Dwayne Johnson etc...)
 
 
 
He looks puzzled here and also looks sorta young!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment