Monday 10 September 2012

Me and shoes!

I like shoes. I simple like them so much, or shall I say I 'love' them.
I know most woman like shoes, but not all are quite obsessed with it. I won't call myself in the category of obsessed, but I know I like shoes a lot.
Its just so hard to resist a pretty-hot-sexy shoes.
There are many shoes shop with pretty hot and sexy design but I must say only few brand only know my type of feet. For a girl, I have quite a big feet, so let me put it this way, I am in the category of Uma Thurman, Kate Middleton etc. :) well, in otherwords I am also not short in my height! I wear 40 size shoes.
Last week, I was strolling to my neighbouring mall and by chance I saw a 50 percent discount on some shoes and this particular brand usually have my size, ofcourse that too not in all design and style but in some designs. Even Aldo, a big top-notch lady shoe brand do not have my size, their 40 size is way small than the normal 40 size I wear, this is another issue with shoe brand, why there can be a difference in size?! one 40 size is smaller than another 40 size, stupid!
Atleast it is stupid to me, cos at times it is not that easy to find the shoe I like with the design I want, I said this cos some big shoe size are not so great in their style. So when I find my size and that have a syle and design I like, I must buy, cos I do not know when I may encounter again. Those woman who have 36/37 size are very lucky, those are the most common size I guess.
So, last week walking to a mall resulted in buying 3 pair of great shoes, 2 are high heels and the other a flat smart shoe. So here are the upload shoe photos. The black belle style pumps is swede. Flat one is leather.





No comments:

Post a Comment