Sunday 18 December 2011

Teenage drama serials!

There were teenage drama serials that I watched seriously, although there were some seasons that i missed out. Today it just come to my mind about those days when i 'have' to watched and do not want to missed out on any, those days it was sort of an obssession to those teenage drama. I like them, the plot are interesting and usually there are cute guys :) and yeah, the girls are pretty too with all girly stuffs of fashion!

Here are the lists of teen drama serials that pops up in my mind today -

- Beverly Hills 90210 : I was barely teen when this tv drama came out, my mom said its too sexy, and that she forbid me to watched it. It comes out at 8.00 pm sunday night. If my mom is around I cant watch, so i often go to my cousin's house which is just next to our house in the neighbourhood just to watch 90210 series :) sigh! good ol'days! :)

- Gilmore Girls : I was in college when this drama was out. I like the funny side of the mother-daughter duo, the mother played by Lauren Graham is at times very annoying in my opinion (haha) she is indecisive, clumsy, disorganised and a very panicky character. Anyway, as much as i dislike the mom I enjoyed their drama.

- One Tree Hill : This is also during my college days :) I like it, I find Chad Michael Murray very attractive, he is not the kind that can be called handsome like his counterpart, James Laferty his bro on the drama. He is charming with an attitude. He played an interesting character. And yeah, the theme song was 'Dont wanna be' by Gavin DeGraw.

- The OC : Famous with the theme song 'California' by Phantom Planet. Another addictive teen drama, a bit more sensual and more adult plot than Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill in my opinion. This serial also came out during my college days. Benjamin McKenzie played Ryan Atkin as a troubled teen adopted by a wealthy couple, and his adoptive brother Seth played by Adam Brody, an awkward teen, he is hilarious at times, and cute as well :) As usual there are girls, Mischa Barton as Marissa, Rachel Bilson as Summer Roberts, both from the wealthy high-class of Newport Beach, Orange County, CA.



No comments:

Post a Comment