Sunday 18 December 2011

Milo Ventimiglia

Today I was surfing YouTube and listen to music randomly. One of the song I listen to was 'Big girls dont cry', by Fergie. I find the guy on the video familiar, I knew I've seen him somewhere on TV. I realised he was the same guy who was in Gilmore Girls, Rory's love interest Jess. He become so adult as comparing to Gilmore Girls days that i almost could'nt believe, though i know it was him, i actually cross checked him through google and wiki :) He is so hot looking in this video of Fergie. I kind of have a crush on him right now as i am writing about him. I did'nt find him that attractive in Gilmore Girls, though no doubt he was kinda cute. But today, i find him so hot/sexy/attractive, also could be the character he portrait in the music video that make him look so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment