Wednesday 25 January 2012

Girly Quotes

  1. When a girl says, ' I'm done', it means 'fight for me'.
  2. Silence is a girl's loudest cry.
  3. Im tough, ambitious, and know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. 
  4. Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.
  5. When a girl says,'dont worry about it', you'd better worry about it.
  6. There's always a wild side to an innocent face.
  7. I'm mistaken for a flirt when im friendly. I'm mistaken for a bitch when im blunt. I'm mistaken for sad when i'm alone. I'm mistaken for shy when im quiet. Quit assuming and get to know me.
  8. Whatever you gave a woman, she will make it greater. Give her sperm, she will give you a baby. Give her a house, she will give you a home. Give her groceries, she will give you a meal. Give her a smile, she will give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what she is given. If you give her crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.
  9. I want to be like Barbie, that bitch has everything
  10. She did what she had to do in order to find happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment