Monday 17 March 2014

Indian Holi

I know the whole town is playing with colors today, but thank god I stay in (as I have been doing since long) ... I don't do Holi. I am not a Holi person, nothing to do with religion... Definitely not enthused with getting wet with water and different powder colors all over you (and it takes weeks to clean off, depend on the colors use)... and my first years of Holi experience was not the best experienced, some rough guys throwing plain water (sometimes mix with water) from their car or balcony from weeks before the actual day arrive (and seems like they targeted girls), going out to get a milk, or bread was always a big scary adventure from weeks before. I think it can also depend on the area of where all this rough guys are in a plenty. Another possibility is also that, as years passed by, I guess this throwing water or colors weeks before the actual day is slowly less and less.

No comments:

Post a Comment