Monday 9 December 2013

RIP Paul Walker of Fast and Furious

One of the first feed of my Facebook I saw that day on Dec 1, 2013 was the car crash with explosion of Paul Walker and that he is confirm dead. And later on online news said that the car was drove by his friend who also died instantly from the explosion, both come back from Paul's charity event. He is just 40 yrs old.
 
I am one of strong fan of Fast and Furious, I like the story plot, the fast cars, beautiful girls, some action (not too violent), bits of romance, and some sort of excitement story plot of the outlawed expert car racers. I am a fan so I like all the sequels. And Paul Walker known as Brian O'Connor is in all except one, in the sequels.
 
Its a sad news and its hard to believe.
 
There is one of his quote, as if he knew he is going to die in a crash.
 
 
with Vin Diesel
 
I just saw a YouTube link that pay a tribute to him with clips of Fast and Furious with a matching soundtrack. Paul, fan like me misses you and will miss you, forever! Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment